With thousands of community care providers in the state of Arizona ranging from independent and assisted living to memory care and behavioral care the first step is to identify the appropriate care setting and then locate the best care provider in your desired area.
Medicare does not pay for the services offered by community care providers, and with monthly costs ranging from $1,000/month to $15,000/month it is important to ensure identify any eligible benefits to help cover the cost of care so that the care is affordable for as long as it is needed.
Our Care Advocates can help you determine the best type of provider to help with your needs, or if you already know the type you can click on the provider type below for more information.
With so many options to choose from many do not know where to start. Our Care Advocates break the process of community care placement down into 10 easy steps.
- Assess care needs and appropriate care facility type.
- Identify any benefits that may assist with the cost of care.
- Establish a budget.
- Curate list of appropriate care facilities in the clients desired area.
- Reach out to care facilities to determine availability and pricing.
- If care facility options are greater than 7, cull list based upon inspection history.
- Present and review list of care facilities with client (Provide video pre-tours of facilities if requested).
- Narrow list down to 3-4 options to tour with the client or their representative.
- Care Advocate tours facilities in-person with client or their representative.
- Upon facility selection Care Advocate coordinates with facility, client and medical providers to ensure smooth move-in.